|A) Career Counseling
It includes providing the Professional information on Jobs available in various countries across the world and which country would be best suited to him, given his interests, financial capability, professional ability and career/life goals.
Most Professionals seldom know about which Country is best suited to their personality, ability and life goals. Career Counseling helps the Professional in a great way and at the end of the session (which stretches from half an hour to one hour) the Professional is clear with answers to the following questions,
B) Application Preparation and Submission
- Which is the country I should go to?
- Which are the companies I should aim to get into?
- How do I prepare my Resume to maximize chances of getting a good Job in the new country?
Application forms to all countries are now by and large on-line. However making an application is more than filling up a form. One has to be clear about what Visa Office or Embassy is looking for in your application. A wrong Application can kill your chances of going to a good country.
Often Application Preparation also involves attaching documents which we shall guide you to prepare. Application Preparation and Submission counseling will help you on following issues,
C) Interview Preparation
- Writing a good application without making mistakes
- Writing a good 'Self Profile' which often has to accompany the application
- Preparing ground for a good Visa-Interview by filling up application form in the right way
- Leverage your strengths and hide your weaknesses while preparing the application
- General guidance on making your application strong to increase your chances for Visa
Facing the Interview at the Visa-Office is often the critical event which can make or break your dreams to go abroad. Interview Preparation Counseling helps to increase your chances of getting a Visa by providing you guidance to prepare for following issues,
Costs of Counseling are as tabulated below. You can avail or any one/two/all of our services. Counseling fees shall vary accordingly.
- What are the issues on the basis of which the Visa Officer usually grants a Visa?
- What are the issues on the basis of which the Visa Officer usually rejects a Visa application?
- What are your strengths which you should bring forward to maximize your chances of getting a Visa?
- What are the weaknesses which you should try to hide? How do your prepare defenses for the same?
- What documents you should keep ready and take for your interview?
||Professional Immigration Counseling Service
||Consulting fees in Rs.
||Application Preparation and Submission
|What services we don't provide to Professionals?
We don't provide any service other than the three listed above. We don't help anyone 'create false documents' nor we help anyone 'create a false bank balance' nor 'arrange for finance/loans'. We don't provide Jobs in any country you plan to immigrate. We also don't provide any legal help in case of any problem you may get into. Our services are strictly restricted to counseling only and that too only in the three areas listed above.
“ Please contact us to book an appointment.”
In every student, professionals and others pages.